Submit a nomination for the Lincoln M. Alexander Award
The Government of Ontario invites you to submit a nomination for the Lincoln M. Alexander Award.
Established in 1993, the Lincoln M. Alexander Award recognizes up to three young Ontarians who have demonstrated exemplary leadership in contributing to the elimination of racial discrimination in Ontario. Recipients will be celebrated at a special ceremony, and receive a cash prize of $5,000 and a framed certificate.
To submit a nomination for this award:
- Visit https://www.ontario.ca/page/honours-and-awards-inclusion
- Select the category based on award type.
- Click on Lincoln M. Alexander Award.
- Download the PDF form.
- Read the eligibility criteria and instructions carefully.
- Fill out the form and submit it no later than May 31, 2017. Instructions for submitting your nomination package can be found on the website.
If you have questions, please call 416-314-7526, toll free 1-877-832-8622 or TTY 416-327-2391, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.