- About Chris
- Ward 3
- City Hall
- Dundas Connects
- Ward 3 Capacity Study
- Planning & Development FAQ’s
- 1355 Silver Spear
- 1850 Rathburn Rd. E. & 4100 Ponytrail Drive
- 971 Burnhamthorpe Rd. – OZ 14/001
- 1715 Audubon Blvd.
- Twin Pines – 1749 Dundas St. E.
- 1440 Bloor St.
- 1855 Bloor Street Site Plan Application
- OZ 141 – N/E Corner of Burnhamthorpe Rd. E. & Tomken Rd.
- 4598 Tomken Road- OZ 14/009
- OZ 16/001 W3 – 3111 & 3123 Cawthra Rd.
- MiWay Update
Monthly Archive for: ‘January, 2018’
Play your role in keeping your community safe by keeping your sidewalk clear of snow and ice after a snowfall ends. Offer a helping hand to older adults and persons with physical disabilities in your neighbourhood by clearing their sidewalks too. Make sure you treat …
Tips for Cold Days Stay indoors as much as possible. Plan ahead by checking the weather forecast before heading out. Dress to suit the weather. Wear multiple layers of loose fitting clothes, (including a hat, scarf and mittens) and cover up as much exposed skin …
In 2018, MiWay will be implementing a new Priority Seating Pilot Program on MiWay’s new 2017 and 2018 Nova buses to remind customers that the Priority Seating area at the front of each bus is reserved for persons with disabilities. The pilot program includes new …